Skip to content
How to add a wallpaper for Android users on WhatsApp
- Go to the chats section after opening a WhatsApp conversation
- Tap the menu button and choose the wallpaper option
- The options including, bright, dark, solid colours and my photos will appear
- Select on the best option then set the wallpaper
- A pop-up will appear, in that select for this chat and tap the ok button.
How to add a wallpaper for iPhone users on WhatsApp
- Firstly access a conversation on your iPhone and tap on the profile picture or name
- Click on the feature – wallpaper & sound
- Add choose a new wallpaper
- In the next screen, you can browse the bright, dark or solid colours selection or the photos option can be chosen to add your own image.
- Once you go back to your chat, a new custom wallpaper in the chat background will be added.